The Information Point at Tyne Green Watersports Association (TGWA) Clubhouse on Tyne Green will be open until midnight on Friday for ticket collections.
Please DO NOT park on the verge of the Tyne Green lane opposite the Green, use the bays on the same side as the Green, once the bays are full use the overflow car park. Parking on the verge causes congestion resulting in frustrated paddlers & locals.
• Use of the campsite at Tyne Green with Free Parking
• Use of shuttle buses for drivers between Wark, Barrasford and Hexham and Haydon Bridge and Hexham. Departing from Hexham at regular intervals.
• Access to Wentworth Leisure Centre in Hexham for toilets and showers all weekend.
• Entry to Saturday nights Ceilidh from 7:30pm to midnight. At the marquee with solid floor on Tyne Green.
• Entry to the Tyne Descent Race on the Saturday. The 2016 race will be from Barrasford to Hexham as it has been for previous years
• Pre-guided trips led by qualified coaches, note these trips must be pre booked in advance.
All passes that involve paddling include a FREE Soup and roll for when you get off the river!
Different tickets cover different aspects, please ask at the info point as to what your ticket allows you to do.
Where does all the money go?
The Tyne Tour is organised by Hexham Canoe Club, Most of the money will go back into the event to provide a better and more memorable experience each and every year you come, with the rest used to promote paddling to the larger community within the North East.
To book your tickets please use the Book Now icon on our home page.